Estimating the your move to or from Beverly Hills
To avoid confusion we suggest you prepare a list of questions to ask your moving company representative. For example:
- How much experience does your crew have?
- Does your moving company sub-contract the work out or does it have its own crew (employees)? Which is better?
- Does your moving company carry worker’s compensation and cargo insurance?
- Does your company have a valid Public Utilities Commission number? (It authorizes moving companies to move furniture in the state of California.)
- Is your moving company a member of the Better Business Bureau (BBB.org) or the California Moving and Storage Association (CMSA)?
- What are your company’s prices for packing my belongings?
- What method of payment does your moving company accept?