2022 update Inside Moves Relocation Services response to the Covid-19 Outbreak
This is our 2022 update for COVID-19. Due to the growing concern surrounding COVID-19, our team at Inside Moves Relocation Services, INC is committed to the safety of our team and our customers. We are following the best practices and guidelines for sanitation, cleanliness, and we’re taking all of the necessary precautions to keep our team and our customers safe while providing the high-quality service that you’ve come to expect. Here are just a few of the proactive measures we’ve already implemented.
- All of our crew is fully vaccinated.
- All of our prospective customers will be able to do over the phone, and/or virtual video surveys instead of the traditional on-site, in-home pre-move assessment.
- Pre-move wellness checks will be performed by asking both our customers and team members if they feel ill or if they suspect exposure to COVID-19 before the move. We can always reschedule, postpone, or cancel the move to reduce the risk to you and our team if it’s deemed necessary.
- All of our team members have been informed of the signs and symptoms and have been told to notify our offices ASAP regarding any concerns they have (for themselves or our customers).
- Our entire team has a renewed and increased focus on the level of cleaning in our office and on our trucks, supplies, tools, and equipment, including more frequent hand washing and disinfecting frequently touched surfaces such as steering wheels and door handles, and all work surfaces. Our team has been equipped with disinfectant wipes and sprays.
- All team members are required to wear examination gloves as an added layer of protection while performing moving services. All gloves are safely discarded after each move.
- We have implemented social distancing measures to help keep our customers and our team safe. While we’ve always valued professionalism and the respect that is earned with a good introductory handshake, we ask for your understanding as there will be no touching of any kind, for your safety as well as our own.
- We will open windows and doors when possible, to increase the circulation of air and ventilation.
- Owners/office staff will be working from home and around the clock. They’ll have complete access to our team and customers via phone, email, and text.
We genuinely appreciate your understanding and cooperation as the health and safety of our team and our customers is our highest priority. Please reach out to our team directly if you have any questions or concerns.
Owner, Inside Moves Relocation Services, INC.