Inside Moves Relocation Services– Our expert crews carefully pack everything from fine china to plasma TVs. If you decide to do the packing yourself, here are some guidelines to follow:
- Use clean newsprint paper or butcher paper to wrap your belongings. You can find it at an art supply store or box store.
- Leave large pictures and mirrors on the walls. Our moving crew will remove and wrap them with care. Picture cartons are available. We also have glass racks that can be used.
Use the right box for the right items:
- Book Box (size: 1.5)—Pack books, canned goods, paper, etc
- Medium Box (size: 3.0)—Pack clothing, plastic containers, cereal boxes, etc.
- Medium/Large Box (size: 4.5)—Pack pots and pans, pillows, towels, lamps, etc.
- Dish Pack—Pack breakable dishes, glasses, china, etc.
- Wardrobe-Pack hanging clothing